Friday, October 10, 2008

Tagged by Janae

I have been tagged a couple of times so here goes my attempt to do this right:

7 things I can do:

1. I can laugh at almost anything and once I get started it is hard for me to stop.
2. I can be a fun grandma!
3. I can be with my husband at anytime, anyplace and love it.
4. I can drop off to sleep very quickly.
5. I can eat ice cream anytime and I eat it pretty fast too!
6. I can multi-task pretty well.
7. I can tread water and float in a pool for a very long time.

7 things I cannot do:

1. Can't see my kids and grandchildren all the time whenever I want
2. Can't run a marathon and don't ever want to
3. Can't play a musical instrument, I play the piano but not very well, I should have practiced more as a child.
4. Can't do a cartwheel anymore
5. Can't remember names of songs, movie stars, movies etc
6. Can't shop and buy whatever I want
7. Can't eat what I want without gaining weight

7 things that attracted me to Doug (this part was easy to fill out)

1. His voice (we spoke on the phone first to set up a blind date)
2. His patience
3. His kindness
4. His sense of humor
5. His willingness to live righteously
6. His integrity
7. His smile and beautiful blue eyes

7 things I say the most:

1. It is hot in here
2. It is cold in here (must be a hormone thing)
3. Instructions for oral surgery: "Nothing to eat or drink four hours before your appt and your driver will need to stay on the premises during the surgery.
4. Repeating a sentence for my husband again (he has a hearing problem and doesn't always hear the first and sometimes the second time)
5. We or I am going to be late
6. I am sorry
7. Thank you

7 Celebrity Admiration's (not in order of importance)

1. Richard Greer
2. Harrison Ford
3. Sean Connery
4. Julia Roberts
5. American Idol contestant
6. First Presidency and 12 apostles
7. Lucille Ball
8. Meg Ryan

7 Favorite foods

1. Ice Cream (any kind)
2. Pastries - Cinnamon Rolls
3. Mexican Food
4. fruits & vegetables
5. Chicken
6. Salmon
7. Hamburgers

7 People I tag

1. Aubrey Moon
2. Celeste Tribett
3. Veda Charlton
4. Jane Martindale
5. Katie Slade
6. Cindy Stepan
7. Tammy Booth

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

I laughed at the cartwheel comment.I think I was there the last time you tried. As for good looking movie stars, the first 3 men all look similar to dad, especially Harrison Ford.

Janae' said...

Thanks for doing that, that was fun to read

Celeste and Joe said...

YEA SOMEONE TAGGED ME! I never get tagged!