Thursday, October 16, 2008

Institute students

I just have to brag about having the greatest Institute class in the world! We usually get about 20-25 Institute kids each week. I guess I should define what Institute is first: It is a LDS Church Education Class for young men and women between the ages of 18-30. We are studying the New Testament this year.
Every Wednesday evening I am surrounded by the most wonderful people in a class room studying the scriptures and talking and learning about the Life of Christ. The spirit is amazing and so are they. I have learned so much in this calling, in my studies and in the classroom as they make comments. I cherish my time with these kids. They are righteous individuals with a desire to serve the Lord. I imagine the impact they will make on the their families and the world in the future. They all have the ability to do great things. I feel blessed!

3 comments:

Janae' said...

It could be they have a great teacher too!!!

Britney said...

Yeah you're a good teacher! I loved having you as a seminary teacher.

Our Happy Family said...

You probably get such a good turn out b/cuz your an awesome teacher!!!! I loved when you would teach us in young womens when you were my y.w. president.