Friday, September 26, 2008

Kids Birthdays

We have 6 children. 3 boys and 3 girls... I know it is like the Brady Bunch (except I gave birth to all of them). Out of those 6 children, 3 of them have their birthdays in September. Now that is what I call planning. Aubrey had a tribute on her blog of Derek. It is his birthday today. He is a pretty great kid. I give my tribute to him as well. You won't find a better human being in the world than Derek. SO to you Derek, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON! I love you!
Jaren and Aubrey have their birthdays in September too. Jaren on Sept 1 and Aubrey Sept 14th. They are pretty special too. I love all my kids. Each one brings joy to our lives. I feel like it is a real privilege to be their mother. It seems like the years flew and now they are all gone and I call them long distance, or text message to keep in touch. Thank goodness for email, cell phones and the ability to send pictures and messages. It is better to be with them though. It is hard to have them so far away. But I do wish the 3 of you a very happy birthday. Love ya lots

1 comment:

Our Happy Family said...

I tagged you so you will have to check out my blog to see what you need to do.