Wednesday, November 5, 2008

a Thankful tag

I have been tagged again, and since it is a Thankful one I decided to play.
Here are 7 things I am thankful for:
1. Family, (husband, children, parents, grandchildren, siblings etc).
2. For my health and fact that we have modern science to help out with our ailments.
3. A free country to live in. (Hope we can stay that way, it was not free it was paid by many men and women giving the ultimate sacrifice)
4. My religion and the knowledge and testimony of God and Jesus Christ.
5. Grandchildren that make me laugh, they are so cute! Wished I could see them more!
6. Good friends with warm smiles and hearts.
7. Modern conviences... cell phones, cars, dishwashers, washer, dryer and oh I can't forget the COMPUTER to stay in touch with others blogging!
I realize I cheated by naming more than 7 but hey, my blog I can right?
Now I have to tag someone.... Hmmm
Haven't heard from Donan
Lindsee (by the way call me please)
Celeste
Aubs
Carol

3 comments:

lindsee said...

I love to hear what you are thankful for. Hey I will call you thursday. I hope everything is good.

Janae' said...

LOL, I love how you told Lindsee to call you on your blog!! You are hilarious...

jennifer rogers said...

that was a good post! Sorry about sunday in sacrament! Brock was very interested in you guys! I loved when you picked him up--your face was priceless! He's a heavy little thing huh? Thanks for playing with him!