Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I have a sickness! Do you?

Ok I have to admit that I have a sickness! Here goes... and it involves the blog friends. I am a blog stalker. I am at the computer all day at work and when I need a little bit of a break (not too often) I have to check my blog to see who has posted either a comment on my post or posted something on their own blog, I check it at night before I go to bed too. Am I the only one who does this? Is this a sign of being bored with nothing to do or is it just a new novelty and someday I will grow out of this little phase? Maybe I need more things to read. All the sudden I feel connected to people I just casually knew. I don't like listening to the news anymore, too depressing. I would rather blog! (Last night I actually dreamed that the world was coming to an end. So what is my lesson on in Institute this week... You guessed it, the Second Coming. It was not a restful night sleep). Sooo I need some more reading material help me out here. Keep those posts and comments coming, OK?

11 comments:

Our Happy Family said...

Hi, my name is Buffie, and I am a blog stalker too. Bloggers Anonymous :)

Janae' said...

Hi, My name is Janae' and I am a Blog Stalker too..and I do not want to quit!!

P.S. Buffie, is there a group for this?? LOL

Britney said...

You're not the only one. The sad thing is that no one really needs to talk to each other any more because we already know what's going on in each other's lives from reading blogs. It's good though.

Katie said...

Isn't it awkward when you know something about someone b/c you read it on their blog? It's hard to bring it up when you see them b/c you feel like a stalker. Or they start telling you about something and you're like, yeah, I read that on your blog.

Haha, I'm at the computer all day too, and check a few times a day!

Pam said...

I've become quite close with both the random people and friends because they're on my blog role. Some days are worse than others. If work is particularly slow, I'm on my blog ALL DAY... reading about everybody else.

Veda said...

Hello, I too must join the blog stalkers anonymous group. I am guilty. For me, it's a nice way to keep up to date with everyone. It's almost a given if I go to call someone on the phone the kids decide to yell, pull on me, and they need my attention immediately. I love your posts keep them coming.

Valerie said...

Well, I stalk blogs too, and you probably didn't even know it yet, but I've been reading about all of you for a while . . . :)

C and T Orvin said...

We are reading blogs all the time..its a good way to keep up with everyone back "home". I think everyone needs a blog. We are trying to get Connie to start one too!

C and T Orvin said...

We are going to Ca for thanksgiving and hoping to see Jaren while we are there. He said that he is only around 30min away. We will let you know - maybe there will be some pics for the blog!

lindsee said...

Im think your all crazy you have a bad sickness....
no just kidding I have it bad I get sad if people havent updated there blogs in a while I think is something wrong.. so yes I will say hello my name is Lindsee and I have a illness!!

Courtney said...

Ummm..yeah...I'm a very, very bad blog stalker. When my friend Sarah and I get together, we always end up on the computer reading blogs...every one's blogs...strangers! It's crazy. I never EVER thought I would be a blogger, and NOW I'm a stalker. I feel guilty because I haven't updated mine in forever. I read everyone else's but I'm not doing my part in the blogging community. It really is very fun, though...okay...and addictive! It's great to be in touch with you guys again. I noticed that your R.S. has a blog, too. I felt so dejected when I couldn't open it! So, yes, there are many of us with the "sickness"!