Saturday, February 28, 2009

Are you kidding?

I have been told by a daughter that I am too serious in my posts. I generally like to laugh alot more than I like to be serious. I have another daughter that when you tell anything sad she says "wha wha wha" in a sort of a singing tone. Makes you think you are being a "Debbie Downer" or something so I am going to lighten the post some and hope I don't make anyone sick.
I will mention that when I laugh I can sometimes get out of control and I have a hard time stopping. This made me laugh all last night and today every time I thought about it!

Doug, Celeste and I went to Wal-mart before we went to the church Chili Cookoff last night. We were walking over to pick up some cheese and one of the employee's walked past us (a guy I see quite often). He walked over to the door where they bring out the meat. There was one of those garbage cans on wheels sitting in the door way where everyone could see. He walked over to the garbage can, cleared his throat and started spitting in the can, and he kept spitting, and spitting. I immediately shot a glance at Celeste. Remember she is pregnant and gets sick at the slightest thing. Both our eyes got big and I started to gag some. She took off walking the other way. Like a dummy I was so shocked at what I was saw that I just kept watching this guy. It was crowded and he didn't seem to find anything wrong with spitting and hanging his head in the garbage can. Celeste and I were laughing about it today that we both should have ran over there and started gagging and hanging our heads in the can with him as we puked.
It was gross. I have a friend Katie who blogged about her Wal-Mart bingo card. I suppose that is one she could add to her bingo card now.
I had Doug go to the store a couple of times today and I insisted that he go to
KROGERS! I may convert for good at least in the food section.

4 comments:

Janae' said...

YUCK!!

John, Katie, Kailyn said...

I've never seen something like that before, but I'm not surprised. Poor Celeste, I was ready to gag just reading about it. GROSSSSSSS!

Laura said...

So first off, I don't think your posts are too serious... I really enjoy ALL your posts. Second, I didn't know Celeste was pregnant... YEAH! Third, I'm not a fan of WalMart and am not surprised. I know they do have lower prices for alot of things I buy but I just can justify walking into that place.
Thanks for all your posts, whether serious, funny or nasty!
Luvs.

cindy said...

That's gross! It just makes you wonder if people like that even realize or care that other people are around doesn't it?!