Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Back to normal!

I am finally back in Arkansas and back to a normal life now. February has been an interesting, and very busy month. I am sure that people at church think I have moved or gone inactive. I have a huge pile at work that will take hours to go through. I have a friend who has been taking my Institute class for a whole month and she deserves a big treat for doing that! I appreciate her so much! I also have a Beehive class that I haven't taught for a month either.
It was great seeing all of my family, immediate and extended. I saw people that I haven't seen in many many years. As good as it was for those reunions, I am soooo very glad to be home. There really is no place like home!
I missed my blog friends!

4 comments:

Janae' said...

We are glad you are back too.. Your smile is priceless around there here parts.. :)

Anonymous said...

we've missed you too! Glad you are back. The world nearly fell apart while you were gone.:)

lindsee said...

You have been gone forever it seems like. If you need anything even a little treat please call me. I love you and hope you are doing good.

Amy said...

glad you made it safely back. It's always nice to come home.