Sunday, November 8, 2009

I am thankful for...

November is that special time of the year when thoughts are turned to being thankful for our blessings. This past week has been tough and I have had time to reflect on those things are are most important to me.
First of all... my Heavenly Father and His Son who created all. The knowledge of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, to know who I am, why I am here and what happens after I leave this life is so comforting.
Next... my family. I was blessed to be born in a home with good parents and siblings and to have an awesome husband and wonderful children and adorable grandchildren. My family is my whole life they are my greatest joy!
Next are my good friends, I have really been blessed with many loving, supporting friends of all ages, and backgrounds.
I have been blessed with a good job and employer, and good co-workers.
And then all the comforts of life... home, food, clothes etc.
I have been blessed with good health. When you lose this one you realize just how much you have taken it for granted. I guess that goes for all our blessings though.

I thank God for my blessings and maybe I won't ask for as much as I usually do but just thank Him and truly appreciate the goodness of life that He has given me!

So what are you thankful for?
Love ya'll!

4 comments:

jennifer rogers said...

i'm glad you are home! We were all worried about you!

Janae' said...

Your blog to remind me of these things!

ReNae said...

YOU!!! Take good care of yourself...love you!!!

The Boone Family said...

Love you, mom! I am so grateful for you! I love your outlook on life :)