Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Our newest granddaughter



Liz Aubrey Tribett was born this morning 09/09/09 at 9:53 am. She weighed 8lbs 14 oz and is 19 3/4" long. She is a beautiful and has the definite traits of both family the main trait is "cheeks". She is the apple of her parents eye and is doing just great for her first day in this world. She is really alert and is already lifting her head.
Celeste did a great job and her labor wasn't very long at all and the meds she had made her pretty much sleep through the whole thing. Until after it was all over then she was pretty sore. Celeste and Joe are happy parents and they have started Parenthood out right they are both very "tired". We are all excited to have her join our family. She is our seventh grandchild and we are elated.

11 comments:

Our Happy Family said...

What a doll...I do have to say that I think the whole 8 lbs. 14 ounces are all in her adorable cheeks!!! Tell them congrats!

lindsee said...

She is so dang sweet, oh how exciting! I love those cheeks.

The Crace's said...

I just want to squish those cheeks! Glad everyone is well.

Laura said...

Congrats! She is a cutie! I can't believe how alert she is in that picture. Those cheeks are the cutest... I want to kiss em!
Tell Celeste congrats and we are excited for her and Joe.

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute Celeste! Loveable Liz! :) Congrats!

jennifer rogers said...

oh my gosh she is SOOOO cute! I love those little chubby cheeks! She's the chubbiest newborn I think I've ever seen and I love it! Most newborns look like little scrawny birds and she is just too cute! I love it! Oh and I'm really jealous that Celeste slept through most of her labor! I'm glad they are all doing well! Congrats Grandma!

Veda said...

So very cute!!!!!!

Britney said...

i love her cute squishy little face! she definitely looks like celeste in the first picture.

cindy said...

What a cutie! I'm so glad that everything went well. We can't wait to see more pictures of her. Those cheeks just make you want to kiss them!
Congratulations to Celeste and Joe!

ReNae said...

We are excited for Joe and Celeste!!! She's a cutie, such sweet cheeks!!! Have fun kissing them...

Anonymous said...

Congrats Maureen!! What an adorable chubby cheeked granddaughter you have. Celeste is soooo very lucky to have you close. Baby Liz will be spoiled with love. Can't wait to meet her.